HOW TO GET CONNECTED AT PINEGROVE!
New to Pinegrove? Needing help to "get connected"?
Here's some ways that we can help!
1. Drop by the Welcome Centre located in the front foyer for information on all of
2. Ask one of our Greeters! If you have a question or need directions ask one of
our Greeters in the foyer.
3. Tell us about you. Fill out the Connection Card in the Bulletin. It helps us get you
connected at Pinegrove.
4. Visit He-Brews after the service. Come join us after the service for coffee and
snacks and good conversation. It's a great place to ask questions and meet people
in a relaxed setting.
5. Attend a "Lunch With the Pastors". Meet other newcomers and our pastors and
enjoy a great time over lunch in an informal setting.
6. Join a Small Group Study. We encourage everyone at Pinegrove to be in a Small
Group Bible Study. For more information call the church office at 705 645-4771 to
find a group near you.
7. Request a mailslot. Simply check the appropriate box on the back of the
Connection Card and we'll get one set up for you.
8. Sign up for the Prayer Chain and Prayer Squadron. Simply make the request
on the Connection Card and we will have your email address added to our list.